Hello home cinema lovers! If you’re like me, you know how many remote controls you have on your coffee table. One for your TV, one for your sound system, and one for your Blu-ray player. It can be overwhelming! That’s where the magic wand comes in: the Philips universal remote codes. But if you’ve tried any of these combinations, you know that finding the right code is the first and possibly most frustrating step in the process. However, programming these remotes is easy.
Most TVs can be programmed using the automatic code search feature. The feature is triggered directly on the Philips universal remote when he presses and holds ‘setup’ or ‘code search’ for 10 seconds until the light flashes and tests the code as he goes through it. Phillips also has an online code lookup tool.
Philips is he one of the leading brands in the market and its universal remote control is very popular among users. This article will give you all the information you need to program your Philips Universal He remote control. Next, we’ll look at some ways you can use these remotes to enhance your home theatre experience.
The Phillips universal remote codes are listed below.
The first step in this process is arguably the most annoying: locating the Philips universal remote codes . For your convenience, we’ve listed a list of the most frequently used codes below. If you have an RCA or Vizio remote, please be aware that we also have alternative resources. Following is information on how to locate your code if it is not listed among the top 10 most popular TV manufacturers and their codes:
|TV Brand||Phillips Universal Remote Code(s)|
|Samsung||0112, 0309, 0209, 0512, 0302, 0502, 0002, 0102, 0110, 0818, 0895, 0437, 0802, 0103, 0609, 0012, 0212|
|LG||0002, 0606, 0502, 0102, 0324, 0435, 0802, 0307, 0609, 0217|
|Sony||0414, 0902, 0801, 0708, 0639|
|Panasonic||0718, 0416, 0007, 0618, 0807, 0039, 0739, 0345, 0696, 0901, 0608|
|Philips||0807, 0022, 0020, 0002, 0422, 0122, 0222, 0520, 0322, 0919, 0521, 0430, 0901, 0402, 0408, 0109, 0210, 0310, 0715, 0621|
|Sharp||0509, 0913, 0907, 0603, 0002, 0502, 0224, 0228, 0202, 0111, 0813|
|Toshiba||0517, 0419, 0512, 0613, 0719, 0112, 0506, 0111, 0618, 0627, 0437, 0041, 0094, 0802, 0111, 0313, 0715|
Additionally, keep in mind that codes occasionally alter. Or, more accurately, because TV models fluctuate, your newer TV is likely to utilise a later code from the manufacturer’s product line. For this reason, the Code-Finder tool mentioned above can be essential.
Instructions for Setting Up Your Philips Universal Remote (Step-by-Step)
- You can now programme your Philips universal remote codes control after discovering the right code for your gadget. To begin, just take these easy steps:
- Your desired gadget should be turned on. Ensure that your equipment is turned on and prepared to use.
- As soon as your remote’s red indicator light starts to turn on, press and hold the “Setup” button.
- Use the number pad on your remote to enter the four-digit device code.
- Your remote’s red indicator light should go out if you input the right code.
- Check the functionality of your remote by testing it. To check that everything is operating as it should, point your remote at the appliance you just programmed and hit a few buttons.
- Try reprogramming your device with a different code from the list if it doesn’t respond to the remote. Before choosing the proper code, you might have to try several.
- Consult your Philips universal remote’s user manual or get help from Philips customer care if you’re still having trouble getting your remote to function with your device.
Philips universal remote control extended home cinema features
When it comes to home theater systems, a universal remote control that can control all your devices is essential. The Philips universal remote control is the perfect choice for those looking for a quality remote control that does more than just turn your TV on/off. Here are some of the advanced features that set Philips universal remote codes Control apart from the competition.
First, Philips universal remote control has a learning mode that allows it to learn commands from your existing remote control. This means he can control all his devices with one remote, even if they are from different manufacturers. Learn Mode is easy to use and saves a lot of time and effort.
Remember that setting up your Philips universal remote may require some trial and error, but with a little perseverance, you can get it to function flawlessly in no time. Try using the auto-code-search functionality below if you’re not getting any results.Last but not least, the Philips Universal Remote offers a backlight function that makes it simple to operate in low light. You can tune the backlight to the desired brightness thanks to its adjustable brightness. For individuals who prefer to view movies in a dark environment, this feature is very helpful.