SBI provides multiple personal loan types for diverse customer needs. You can avail of SBI personal loan up to Rs. 35 Lakhs at attractive interest rates. Personal loans are usually acquired during emergencies or sudden financial plans. Due to their urgency, borrowers expect personal loans to be approved and disbursed instantly. Therefore, applicants check their personal loan status frequently till it gets disbursed to their account.
If you have applied for an SBI personal loan, you can check your SBI Personal Loan Status in many ways, as explained below:
Different Modes to Check SBI Personal Loan Status
SBI offers mainly two modes to check the status of your personal loan:
· Online: This is an easy and instant way to check your SBI personal loan statuss. You can track your personal loan status online from the official website of SBI. For that, you will be required to enter a few basic details, such as your loan reference number and registered mobile number. You can check your loan status by downloading SBI’s mobile app and following the same process.
· Offline: You can visit the nearest SBI branch to check your personal loan status. Carry the required documents during your visit and make sure that you know your loan reference number. You can also contact the SBI personal loan customer care number to check the personal loan status with the help of your loan reference number.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check through Loan Tracker
You can check SBI personal loan status through the bank’s online loan tracker system by following the steps mentioned below:
· Open the Loan Tracker page by clicking the https://onlineapply.sbi.co.in/personal-banking/application-status link.
· Now select the ‘Track’ option.
· Then select the ‘Retail Loan’ option, as personal loan comes under this category.
· Enter your loan ‘Reference Number’.
· Then enter your registered ‘Mobile Number with ISD code’.
· Click on the ‘Track’ button to know the status of your SBI personal loan.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check through the Mobile App
Follow the steps given below to track the status of your SBI personal loan from the SBI mobile app:
· Firstly, download and install the SBI Loans app on your mobile, either from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
· Now open the app and then click on the ‘Personal Loan’ tab.
· From there, select the Personal Loan scheme you availed and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
· Click on ‘Menu’ given on the top left.
· A dropdown bar will appear on the screen, click on ‘Track Application’ there.
· Now enter your application reference number and registered mobile number.
· You can now check the status of your SBI personal loan.
SBI Personal Loan Status Check Offline
You can easily check your SBI personal loan status offline by visiting the nearest SBI branch and asking an SBI official to assist you in checking your personal loan status. Make sure you carry all the relevant documents while visiting the bank so that you can check your personal loan status in a hassle-free manner. Also, you must remember your loan reference number so that the bank officials can help you check your loan status.
SBI Personal Loan Key Features
· Loan amount: You can avail of a minimum of Rs. 2 Lakhs to a maximum of up to Rs. 35 Lakhs as a loan amount.
· Low interest rates: SBI personal loan interest rates are affordable and vary from 10.55% to 13.55% per annum depending on the type of scheme, borrower’s category, loan amount and other factors. The interest is charged on a daily reducing balance.
· Low processing charges: The processing fee for SBI personal loans is up to 1.50% of the sanctioned loan amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 1,000 and a maximum of Rs. 15,000, plus applicable GST. At present, the bank is offering a 100% processing fee waiver till 31.03.2022 as a special offer.
· Benefits: Minimal documentation required, zero hidden costs, provision for a second loan, no security or guarantor required.
· Prepayment charges: You can opt for loan prepayment by paying 3% of the prepaid amount as prepayment charges.
· Penal interest: You will be charged 2% per month over and above the applicable interest rate on the overdue amount for the tenure of default.
· Repayment tenure: The SBI personal loan can be repaid in a flexible tenure of 6 months to 72 months or the remaining period of service, whichever is lower
· Types of SBI personal loans: SBI offers a wide range of personal loans, including SBI Xpress Credit, SBI Xpress Elite, SBI Quick, Real-Time Xpress Credit, SBI Pension Loan, and SBI Pre-approved Personal Loan.
If you wish to avail of SBI personal loan online, you can do so instantly from our website. To track the SBI personal loan status, please choose any of the methods mentioned above.